Applied Cryptography And Blockchain Researcher
We are looking a researcher and blockchain developer with following skillset.
• Develop advanced Zero Knowledge Proof protocols, Homomorphic Encryption, zk-SNARKs, zk-STARKs and conventional cryptographic tools relevant to Blockchain
• Blockchain protocols
• Strong academic (applied math and/or cryptography) and engineering background
• Practical experience in cryptographical research and analysis
• Previous experience with Ethereum is highly desirable but not essential
• Designing and developing secure and performant software
Please note that this is a part-time role (20 hours a week).
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org